Tuesday 12 May 2009

Benmore Blog, day one (Tartan Terror)

Hi! Even though it’s only been the first day it’s been really good. On the bus especially. I was sitting next to Neap and when she fell asleep I took a photo of her. The she woke up and looked a bit drunk so I took a picture of that as well. When we stopped at Luss it was lovely. We sat on the beach and there were lots of ducks. We gave them some bread but seagulls kept stealing it. I took some nice pictures of the ducks.
When we got to the centre we were all REALLY excited. We got into our dorms. They’re cool! We had to make our beds though. I’m with Neap, Loch Ness, Haggis, Turnip and Highland Cow. We went outside for a bit and did a mini gorge walk up a brook. There was a scary where it got really dark, muddy and small. Tea was great. We had fish and chips with fruit and yoghurt for afters.
Later we’re doing a night walk and tomorrow my team and I are going rock climbing, abseiling and a nature walk.
Bye, Tartan Terror

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Perry, have sold off the contents of your room, (check ebay later).

Robin

P.S We can't work the TV without you!!