Wednesday 13 May 2009

Benmore Blog, day two (Nettle)

We got up at 8am this morning so it was not that bad. I got to write a postcard to my family. We get tuckshop tonight so that is great. We did the gorge walk today and that was great. I swam under a huge rock shaped as Africa and climbed loads of rocks and trees in the river. We then went caving. I went through a narrow bit called St Thomas’s path. It was so scary. When we first went in the cave we got lowered down 10m. It was scary. I woke up this morning by bumping my head on the wooden bar on my bed because I’m not used to the top bunk bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nettle

Sounds like you are having a fantastic time! Getting lowered into a cave sounds really exciting!

Glad the weather is good for you all

Mum x

Thomas said...

Hi Nettle,
you look like you are having a great time. Good fun eh? By the way 'Disco' is fixed.
Have more fun.

Love,

Mum and Dad xxx

Thomas said...

Hi Nettle,
the weather is good here in Garvald, 'hope yours is. I wish I could be there with you, it sounds really good fun.

Have a great time.

Love,
Dad xxx

ps. don't push Mr. Devereux in the Loch, he might not be a good swimmer !! aha - just joking Mr. Devereux !!