Thursday 14 May 2009

Benmore Blog, day three (Robin Red Breast)

Today we went abseiling! It was really cool. I was a bit scared at first but I did it and I had great fun! I wish I could do it again. After lunch we went for a forest walk and I planned to get soaking wet! I crawled through loads of wet tunnels and we found millions of tadpoles! I caught loads but I kept two in a cup and called them Fuji and Po (strange names!). We played hide and seek in the woods and we drank some water from a mini waterfall. The water was delicious! This evening I’m really happy because my family sent me some really nice cards and my little sister did some cool drawings! I miss my family loads but I’m having lots of fun!

1 comment:

Maman said...

Abseiling sounds great, I'm glad you overcame your fear and went for it. Sounds like you will be exhausted when you get home....hope you have enough energy left for trampolining! We got your postcard today :) Murron sends you a big hug and so do I.
XX