Wednesday 13 May 2009

Benmore Blog, day two (Bramble)

In the morning we woke up at 6.30. Bracken was being really loud in the night. We hardly got any sleep. We went and played table tennis then had breakfast. Bacon and toast. Yum. Then we met with Pete and got harnesses and helmets. We then went to the ropes coarse. At the start we played games on the low down version where we didn’t need harnesses then we went onto the big course. It was awesome. It was quite hard to balance and we did little dances on the top. The other course we had to do we walked along wires and clung on to ropes. The funnest part was we had to climb to the top of the pole in partners and jump! We grabbed onto a trapeze and swung for ages. I was with Whisky. Then we went back and had lunch. It was bread and rolls. We went on a long forest walk and Pete showed different plants and what we could eat and couldn’t. We drank from a stream and ate wood sorrow. It tasted like cooking apples. I spotted a grass snake on the path and picked it up. It was so cute!!! We went back and had chicken curry for tea. We played hide and seek tig for ages. Then we went back out to a pool in a stream and jumped in. I couldn’t stand! It was FREEZING.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't remember what you said your alias was, then I read the bit about picking up the snake and I thought to myself - aha - I think I know who that is. I'm pretty sure its you isn't it? (BRM??) Sounds like you're having great fun
LOL
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mum

Anonymous said...

Yo Bramble

I got dizzy just reading your blog about ropes and trapeze and dancing. Too much, too high ! Make sure you don't pick up any adders. Sounds like you are having a great time.
Milo is missing you, but the rest of us haven't really. Only joking ! It is too quiet without you around.
Look forward to your next blog.

Dad xx