Thursday 14 May 2009

Benmore Blog, day three (Haggis)

Today I woke up at 7 am. Then we went gorge walking. I went up the keyhole! It was fun. But my boots filled with water. Then we had lunch. Then we went caving. We got lowered down into the cave. It was fun. At the end we climbed out and had to wash our waterproofs. Then tea and cake. Then free time! Me and Loch Ness stole Highlander’s shoe when she was up a tree! Then her ball. She got back her shoe and the ball. After Loch Ness fired me from her group (I had to join Highlander). The tea was spaghetti bolognaise. The weather is nice.

2 comments:

Lang Syne said...

Hi Haggis,
We got your postcard today!
It sounds like you are having great fun.
Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow.

Haggis's Mum said...

Hi Haggis,
Thank you for the postcard I hope your blister is better. You seem to be having a really wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about your time at Benmore when you get home tomorrow. Dad sends his love and Mo says NEIGH!!!
Love Mum