Wednesday 13 May 2009

Benmore Blog, day two (Robin Red Breast )

Today we had our dorm inspection and we got 9/10! My group went on a gorge walk and it was hard but soooooooo fun! At the end of it we built a human damn and the pressure was so hard it pushed us down like a slide! I got soaked but it was REALLY cool! Then we went caving which was very scary but awesome. There was a tiny tunnel you could wriggle through but I didn’t do it. And we went swimming in a FREEZING pool! Another long, cool day at Benmore.

2 comments:

Maman said...

Hi Robin Red Breast :) Your day sounded absolutely packed full of exciting and challenging activities. I'm so glad that you are having such a fun time and embracing it all (I knew you would!) We are all fine and looking forward to hearing about all your adventures on Friday. My fashion shoot in the studio went really well - I'll show you the pictures on Friday.
Love you
Maman X

Nick said...

A tidy dorm? Very impressive! Look forward to seeing that put into action at home. Great to hear all about your COOL day 2. Mum and I commented last night but it hasn't come through- not sure why. You should get something by snail mail soon. love Dad xxx