Wednesday 13 May 2009

Message to parents from Mr Devereux

Hello out there in Parentland. Thanks for the comments you’ve posted – keep them coming! I notice some of you don’t know what your child’s nickname (handle? moniker? pseudonym?) is. It’s very easy to find out: just look back to the early pages of the blog and you’ll see your child’s photo along with their nickname and an introduction to themselves. Then you can reply to your own child’s post.
As you will see we are all having a whale of a time. Everyone’s getting very wet and muddy. And loving it! And so am I. Today the class invited me to play tig with them in free time and be ‘it’. Some of these children can run very fast and Neap ran into the woods and escaped me! Grr… Tinkerbell tricked me into thinking I was about to stand on a hedgehog on a forest walk (“Watch out Mr Devereux! Watch you don’t stand on that hedgehog!”) and The Human Nessie spun me round so fast when I was dangling on a rope that I fell over as soon as I reached the ground. I reckon there might some candidates for getting wet again before the end of camp, don’t you?
Mr Devereux

1 comment:

Janey said...

Sounds like you are having a fantastic time with P7. Enjoy the great weather and look forward to hearing about p7's next episode at Benmore.

Janey Jack