Thursday 14 May 2009

Benmore Blog, day three (Nettle)

This morning we did climbing and abseiling but we had to practise first by going down a plastic thing and on the climbing wall. It was great fun! When we got outside I abseiled 50 feet off a huge cliff. It was so scary because my rope kept on getting tangled up with Highlander’s rope in the middle. I thought I was going to slip. Then after lunch we went on a forest walk. We played hide and seek and saw loads of tadpoles. I made a little house for my tadpole. I am looking forward to tonight because we get to build rafts. Hopefully we well get to sail them!
Better go!
xxx

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Hi Nettle

Sounds like you are having an amazing time - can't wait to see the photos and hear all about the exciting things you have been doing.

The class blogs are great - I love reading them all, but especially yours of course!

I hope you are all looking after Mr Devereux!

Love

Mum
ps All the caterpillars are now in the hatching net at last, even the little one! x

Thomas said...

Hi Nettle,
making rafts - wow - sounds really cool (especially if they capsize!!) aha - just joking.

Have a good time.

Don't forget, when you return to Yester on Friday, lunch time, go into the afterschool club. I will leave work early and pick you up.

Love,

Dad, Cocoa and Charley. xxx