Tuesday 12 May 2009

Benmore Blog, day one (Nettle)

As soon as I got off the bus I saw the whole place form where I was standing. It was huge! I helped unload the bus and take all the suitcases into a room and then we went to make our beds (we only had seven minutes to do that). And then we went back down the stairs to get our suitcases in our dormitory. My group is Adder, William Wallace, Tinkerbell, Thistle, Rob Roy McGregor, Highlander and Robin Red Breast. We got lots of kits and went out for a walk. We got dirty by crawling through long tunnels filled with water and mud. My mum won’t be happy because I got my new Canterbury trackies ruined. I kept on getting lost and still can’t get used to Benmore because it’s huge. I better go because I am running out of time and I still have to decorate the front cover.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nettle,
Sounds like you're having a great time in all that water! Looks like I'll have to go back to NZ for a new pair of trackies for you. What a good girl!! LuLu says Hi & is keeping your bed warm, Dad's still obsessed by chickens & I'm still working hard in the salon. Have a fab time love mum xxxx

Anonymous said...

alrite babz! nettle??

hws u!!?? wuu2?

sounds like ur havin fun, am having a fab time, studying for my exam, working hard in the salon, dishes, cleaning my room....to name a few! you know what Im like!

Jimney arrived!!! Hes sitting in the drive, I love him to bits!

catch ya!

Ur sis ash! xoxox @@@

ps. your beds comfier than mine and im allowed darkness in the hall!

Anonymous said...

hey babz!

hws u? wuu2?

havin a fab time here lol, studying for english exam, cleaning my room, working in salon etc! lol

sounds like ur havin a fab time. nettle??

thanks 4 giving mum an excuse for gonig back TO NZ!!

Jimneys arrived! hes sittin in the drive hes fab!

Catch ya!

ur sis ash xoxoxo @@
ps. your beds comfier than mine and i can have darkness in the hall!

Anonymous said...

Hi...Megan

Love your Blog and hope you are having a great time.Ive been cutting the (westlodge farm) and it looks great.I called in to see Michael(Eaglescarnie) to see if he knew where to
get Henny pennys and he is finding
us a phone number.The Hen hut I am still working on Finding one.Anyway
all going well here and going to manchester 2moro,(wed)but back up on Thursday.Never mind about the muddy cants they will get washed??.
Whats the food like kirsty?and are you with your best friend (sleeping) next to her.Hope you are sleeping well amd missing my buddy(you).Hope the weather is good and your skin not to red! and blotchy.Catch up 2moro night on Blogg and talk soon

DAD X

Anonymous said...

Hi Nettle

Will have to buy a big box of Persil then.......sounds like you are having a great time getting muddy!

Was really good to read all the blogs from you and your classmates, Benmore sounds great! Hope all is going well and you are keeping the dorm tidy - well, tidier than your bedroom anyway :)

Mum x