Thursday 18 December 2008

Torn Nedertalen



My name is Torn Nedertalen.
I have a dog, his name is Bongas. He is 12 years old, just as old as me!
I have two sisters. They are 6 and 3 years old.
When it’s Christmas I’m going to Harstad and meet my relatives.
My mother and my stepfather have just divorced, so we are living with my grandparents.
My best friend is Erik. He goes to another school. I have known him since we were in kindergarten.


My hobbies are fishing, snowboarding and catching birds and then release them.
I release fish if they are smaller than 400grams.
The largest fish I have ever caught was 800grams in the river it was a brown trout.
My favorite fish is arctic char the largest arctic char I have caught is 700grams. That was bigger than the one my father caught, which weighed 680grams.
I love World War II planes. My favorite is the P51 Mustang.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted a dog!Your lucky to have one!

Anonymous said...

i have a dog two! hes a Golden Retriever. WOW you sound like your GREAT at fishing!