Thursday 18 December 2008

Lars Ivar Erta Bertasen


Hello! My name is Lars Ivar Erta Bertasen.
I live in Tromsø.
I live in a red/brown house.
I have one dad, one mom and two sisters.
I like to play football in the summer and I like skiing and ice skating and digging snow caves in the winter.

Tromsø is a fun city, we can do many fun things like: Go shopping a lot of different stuff, go to a café (but that can be a little expensive) or a restaurant (very expensive), or visit Darklight, which is a laser game where you use a body suit and we shoot at each other.

When it’s Christmas I like to eat porridge and turkey. On New Years Eve we eat turkey, it’s a tradition.
For Christmas I wish for football shoes, an electric tooth brush, candy, money, a gift certificate on Swag and a TV.
On New Years Eve we used to buy rockets but now that stupid law makes it illegal to buy rockets. Sometimes we get guests from everywhere; I think this year we are going to have guests from Vietnam. They are my dad’s colleagues. I am going to Vietnam in May with my mom and my dad to visit them.

No comments: