Thursday 18 December 2008

Eilis

My name is Eilis. I am 12 years old, and I live in Tromsø. My hair is blonde. I am 1.59 m tall. My favorite colors are black, blue and pink. My eyes are blue. I like to dance jazz. My favorite season is summer, I just looove summer! Because then I can swim in the ocean. My best friend is Friidrett. She is very cool!
I just got a new little brother. We were at the hospital to visit him yesterday. He was so cute :) I also have two other little brothers.

ME:
Favorite food: Mexican chicken
Favorite drink: Mozell (soda)
Favorite dessert: Crème brûle
Favorite movies: Dirty Dancing, Wild Child
Favorite music: Pop
Hobbies: Friends, dancing, and having fun =)
I love Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Hat!!

Anonymous said...

cool! i would really like to see wild child! have you seen St Trinians? CONGRATULATIONS for having a baby brother! i LOVE dancing to, ecpecally Hip Hop!