Thursday 18 December 2008

Friidrett

My name is Friidrett. I am 12 years old, and live in Tromsø. I have brown hair and grey/blue eyes. I am 1,45 meters high. I have one big sister. She is 16. My best friends name is Eilis. She is very nice! My favorite colors are grey, pink and blue. My favorite season is summer because then I can bathe, but I also like winter because then it is snow and Christmas. My hobbies are athletics, to scrap, slalom skiing and Telemark skiing.

My list of favorites:
Food: Taco, pizza and nachos
Drink: Mozell (apple and pear soda)
Dessert: Crème brûle
Animal: Dog
Movie: Wild Child
Music: Pop
Now it’s Christmas time! I have bought gifts for my friends so now I’m ready!!
That was all about me.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really want to see Wild Child. Is it good?