Thursday 18 December 2008

Lisa Stokke


Hello :)
My name is Lisa Stokke. I’m 12 years old.
I have two brothers and live with my parents.
I enjoy being with friends, shopping and singing.
In my spare time I play handball. We practice 2 times a week. This season we have very many games, and our team is having cups in other places, and then we go and play against them. We are only two people in our class playing, but that’s OK.
Sometimes I love living in Tromsø, and sometimes not.
It’s because it never gets really warm here.
My favorite football team is Chelsea. In the classroom I sit aside a new girl that has been visiting our class. She’s going to start here soon.
My favorite time of year is right now! And that’s because it’s Christmas. In my family we celebrate Christmas every year at my grandmother’s place. We make good food and eat a lot of candy. And of course we open presents. ;D For Christmas I wish for clothes, handball stuff, a camera, and other things like that.
This year I went to England. We were living with some friends and having a great time. We went to Madame Tussaud’s and the London Eye. We saw Big Ben and the Queen’s Castle. We also took the train to Windsor and spent a day in Lego Land. Well, my brothers enjoyed it, anyways. We were only there for a week, but it was enough. I hope to go back there soon.
That was all about me :D
Goodbye and have a nice Christmas!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is handball?

Anonymous said...

I like shopping and singing but i'm not sure about Chealsea!I support Liverpool!!!:-)