Thursday 18 December 2008

Karamell


My name is Karamell, I am 12 years old. I was born in July 1996. I like drawing and climbing. My parents are separated, so I live two places. In my family there is my mother, my stepfather, my father, my sister and soon a little brother.


Before Christmas we have a special calendar, where we count down to the 24th. Then it is Christmas and we get a stocking full of candy! When we celebrate Christmas in my family we eat good food and spend time with each other. We put a three in the middle of the living room, and we put a lot of stuff on it.


I like to ride snowmobile in the snow as well as sliding down the road on a sleigh. I like ice skating too. We get our Christmas presents on December 24th. I wish that I get clothes and movies. There is no Christmas without the snow! It is fun to have snowball fights.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like drawing too!