Thursday 18 December 2008

Sukkertøy


My name is Sukkertøy. I was born in September 96.

My parents are separated. Mum is 37 years old and my dad is 39. My mum got a new husband and my dad got a dog. My dog’s name is Miko. My hobbies are drawing and acting in the theater. I’m biologically an only child, but I got one step-sister and one step-brother.


My family’s traditional way to celebrate Christmas is that we eat some porridge with an almond in. Then we go to my great-grandfather and we eat gingerbread and other Christmas cakes and cookies. For Christmas dinner we eat ribbe (pork rib) and pinnekjøtt (lamb cooked with wooden sticks in the pot). We open our gifts on the 24th of December in stead of the 25th. For Christmas I wish for clothes, music, money and movies just to mention something. When it’s Christmas here it’s really cold. It’s really much snow too. We use to have snowball fights and build snowmen.


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE snowball fightsa! though i do get VERy cold! BRR!