Thursday 18 December 2008

Pappmann


Hi! My name is Pappmann.
I like to skate and ski.
I am 12 years old, and I’ll be 13 in February.
On the summer I like to play football.

During the holidays I go to the city and buy things like skate boards,

snowboard and DC shoes.
Now its Christmas time and I buy gifts for my friends.
Well as you know I go to Gyllenborg Skole.
I have Xbox 360, Playstation2, PSP, DS and a computer.
I’ve had four Playstation 2s. Three of them was destroyed!
I have a little sister, she is 8 years old.
I have the GTA collection and gears of war + more games.
I play Runescape and World of Warcraft.
I am level 80 on World of Warcraft and 111 on Runescape.

Well now about skating:
I’m a fan of Ryan Scheckler, the best skater in the world!
He can do kick flips,360, 180, grabs, and rails.


Christmas:
I go to my cousin and eat at Christmas time,

and then we play a lot of computer games.

New Years Eve:
Me and my dad use to buy fireworks. I’ll buy tanks and firecrackers.
And I use to go to burger king after we are done shopping.

No comments: