Thursday 18 December 2008

Gummimann

My name is Gummimann
I live with my mom, dad, my little brother and my aunt. We are a big family.
When it’s Christmas we eat spareribs, porridge and steak. Then we go and open the presents. I also have a Christmas calendar. I got some erasers and some sweets. My little brother is a mini me. He is 11 months.
In his calendar he got a BIG chocolate.
My hobbies are FOOTBALL!!! I play as a defender and attacker.
I also like cookies and ice cream.
I was born in October 1996.
I like Xbox 360 and I have Xbox Live just add me: x TurboExx x
My favorite games are Gears Of War 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Guitar hero 2 and 3
My best friend is Pappmann… I am not so funny but someone thinks I am and that was all for now.


Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE playing on the Xbox. Do you play the game Halo?