Monday 24 November 2008

Tartan Terror!


Hi! Tartan Terror here! I love art and I spend most of my time drawing and making things. I'm also a keen reader and am a HUGE fan of the "Edge Chronicles" books. Have any of you read any?

Anyway, I also love the outside, especially in winter (our snow is rubbish). I live in Gifford. It's a little village in the country and it's really pretty. It's really convenient because the school is just a few minutes away so I can just walk up.

See you!

The Tartan Terror

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the Edge cronicles about? Why do you like them so much? How many times have you read them? One last thing. What do you like to draw? I wont ask you any more or your head might explode!
See ya! The Human Nessie.
xx

Anonymous said...

Now that the Tartan Terror has done her class talk on the Edge Chronicles, I think you've had one of your questions answered, Human Nessie!