Monday 24 November 2008

Robin Red Breast


Hi! I'm Robin Red Breast and I am ten years old. I love taking photos, writing stories and writing poems. I am very giggly and silly. I like reading but I also like dancing to music. My favourite band is Girls Aloud, and my favourite girl in Girls Aloud is Cheryl Cole. I like fantasy things a lot. I love drawing Manga, and I am quite good at drawing it! My favourite animals are monkeys because they are cute, cheeky, silly and very beautiful creatures. I live in upper Bolton, Scotland. Beware if you get to know me - I get wacky ideas! My favourite food is sausage mash and onion gravy. When I grow up I want to become an author.
By Robin Red Breast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robin Red Breast! You've been very busy leaving comments on this blog which is great, so I thought I'd say hello and leave a comment for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi I am very giggly aswell!