Friday 6 March 2009

Interviewed! By Robin Red Breast


As you know, on Tuesday we went to the Risk Factory! I, Robin Red Breast and William Wallace were chosen to be interviewed by some camera people! We were taken to the front room, and a man with the camera filmed us and a woman asked us questions like: " What was the first activity you did?" I almost felt famous! A group with some of my friends, Turnip, Highlander, Adder, Fudge, Stardust and William Wallace were filmed doing a scene where they are visiting a house and there's a fire. Because I was getting interviewed I got filmed doing the fire scene too! Mr. Devereux took a photo of us being interviewed, which is next to this post. I was REALLY nervous when I got interviewed, but it was actually GREAT fun!


from Robin Red Breast = D

No comments: